Readymade Pizza Base – 4
Capsicum – 2 (cut in rings)
Onion – 1 (cut in lengths)
Cheese – grated (4 tbsp per pizza)
Tomatoes – 8 (large) (chopped)
Onions – 2 (chopped)
Carom Seeds – ¼ tsp
Green Chillies – 4
Garlic – 8-10
Salt to taste
Olive Oil – 2 tsp
American Corn – 1 packet
Fun Foods Pizza Topping – 2 tbsp
1. Boil the corn in a bowl of water along with salt. Drain the water completely once cooked.
2. Grind green chillies and garlic into a coarse paste.
3. Heat oil – you can use regular cooking oil if you don’t have olive oil – on a medium flame. Add the carom seeds and then the chilli-garlic paste.
4. Cook for a couple of minutes before adding chopped onions.
5. Once onions turn golden brown add tomatoes and salt. Cook well.
6. Mash the sauce well before adding the boiled corn and Fun Foods Pizza Topping.
7. Cook for two more minutes before switching off.
8. Spread the sauce liberally over the readymade pizza base.
9. The next layer with be the capsicum rings.
10. Spread the onions over the capsicum.
11. Top it with grated cheese.
12. Heat a tawa – an iron skillet is preferred as the pizza can be slow-cooked to perfection on this – and cook the pizza on it. Keep it covered and check it from time to time. It should be cooked till the cheese begins to melt. The gas should be kept on a very low flame or the pizza will get burnt.
Cut into wedges and serve hot. The yummy pizza can be had with ketchup or just by itself, the way I prefer it.