Why give Deeksha?
December 21, 2012 is around the corner and that's the date when the world will move into the Golden Age. Amma and Bhagavan - the avatars of enlightenment - have gifted humanity with this phenomenon to help spread enlightenment among everyone. The idea is to make 70,000 people enlightened by December 2012, by which the whole of the earth's population approximating 7 billion will automatically ascend into 5D. Refer 100th monkey effect to understand this.
Types of Deeksha
Nayana Deeksha or Deeksha given by looking at someone. The power is drawn from the Divine and given to the person who needs healing and love through the eyes.
Touch Deeksha is by placing the palms of one’s hands together on the receiver’s head and praying for the Divine to heal through touch.
Paduka Deeksha is to place Amma Bhagavan’s padukas on the receiver’s head and pray for healing and love.
Deeksha from the Srimurti of Amma Bhagavan is something anyone can give himself. Just touch the Srimurti with both hands and keep your hands on your head for 3 minutes. A tremendous transformation happens when you do this.
What happens to the person who receives Deeksha?
1. Health problems the receiver is ailing from get sorted out miraculously or they find the right treatment for the same.
2. If the person is having financial problems, they will get sorted out.
3. If he or she is having a problem is relationship – say with the spouse, parents or children – it will get sorted out.
4. If the person is desiring for something – such as a job, a own house or a car – they will get what they are seeking or at least find a way to go about it in a simple fashion.
5. One might find great peace and joy flowing through one after taking Deeksha.
6. Many miracles have happened and have continued to happen on receiving Deeksha.
What happens physically is that the Deeksha changes the quality of water present in one’s physical body. Water takes up 80% of one’s body. This transformation in the water transforms all the cells in one person’s body. After Deeksha, the receiver literally becomes a new person.
A frequently asked question is whether the person giving Deeksha is adversely affected by doing so often.
Not at all! It’s quite the reverse in fact. The more one gives Deeksha to others, the more the giver benefits.
that was a very beautiful explanation of Deeksha with many kutti facts I did not know like Deeksha changes the quality of water in the body.Thank you!ReplyDelete
sri amma bhagvan 62nd birthday celebrations information http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeiwX7jiYWgReplyDelete